To make oven fries:
- Cut up some organic yellow potatoes in whatever size you’d like.
- Toss liberally in olive or melted coconut oil
- Place on an oiled baking sheet and add sea salt.
- Put into a 350 degree oven until the potatoes are nearly cooked, but not brown.
- Then turn up the oven to 450 or 500 degrees until golden brown and crispy. If you cut your fries thin, you can go straight to the higher temp.
I am sure that many of you will never settle for ketchup with your fries after you make a good batch of Aioli with pastured raised hen yolks!