I used to love this soup at that chain Italian joint. That is until we pretty much stopped eating refined grains or meat from a factory. I can’t wait to have some of this again, what a great idea!
- 2-4 T butter
- 1 onion diced
- 1-2 pounds TC Farm Organic Spiced Italian Sausage
- 5 organic yellow or russet potatoes (or more), cut into the size you want
- 4-6 cups kale
- 2 Quarts TC Farm broth
- 1 cup organic cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a stockpot, cook meat and then set aside.
- Add butter to any drippings and then sauté onions to your liking
- Add potatoes for a couple minutes.
- Add everything else except for the cream, but including cooked sausage
- Simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Add cream, salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!