Variation: Noodle Stir Fry
- Double batch of peanut sauce
- 100g or 3.5 oz of rice noodles (thin Udon or soba are my favorite!)
- Stir fry ingredients in the "stir fry" recipe above
- Follow stir fry directions. Add noodles with the Sauce in step 4.
- Toss for 1 - 2 minutes until sauce thickens and coats noodles.
- Remove from heat, garnish and serve immediately!
If you are getting our produce box this week...
In this week's produce box, I recommend using the carrots, snap peas, celery and garnishing with scallions! Broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms and peppers are also delicious.