We made this for members and shared it on our Member Fall Farm Tour for 2022. This salad is healthy, light and refreshing and so simple to make!
- 2 pounds broccoli, cut into florets (5 cups)
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, cranberries, sunflower seeds and onion.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; blend well.
- Toss dressing with broccoli mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered for several hours.
For a delicious variation, consider adding crisped, crumbled bacon to the salad!