Managing Your TC Farm Membership
As the founding farmer, I wanted to express my deep gratitude for your support of our work to build a more robust, equitable, and sustainable local food system. With your membership, you are literally changing the ground we walk on.
With all the investments we recently made into building a better food system, TC Farmers and staff need your support now more than ever.
I envision a food system that empowers independent farmers to enjoy a livable lifestyle and sustainable income to match their farming practices.
Our annual membership is a pay-what-you-can structure.
- The recommended level is $99. This helps keep deliveries tip-free without annoying hidden fees, all while providing our team members with livable wages and great health & retirement benefits.
- Please adjust your membership to an amount that works best for you, down to $1 per year. A membershp at any level is required to order.
- If you’d like a few more months to try out TC Farm, let me know and we will extend your membership at no cost.
- If you are able, consider contributing an additional amount to support our goal to make our better-raised food accessible for all.
Click to Explore Each Topic
Your TC Farm membership is set up as a subscription and can be viewed and managed from the Subscriptions page of the member portal.
Click Manage Subscription to open details & adjust your membership.
Before you go, we would be so grateful for any advice you could share with us on how to our membership might be a better fit for households like yours. We are working to build a stronger, more sustainable food system and your feedback is a crucial part of that.
Did you know you can adjust your membership level to just $1 per year or ask us for a free extension? See the 'Adjust Membership Level' section for more details.
If you would like to cancel your membership, please follow the 3 steps outlined below:
1. Cancel all subscriptions via the Subscriptions page (click Manage Subscription to cancel each subscription individually)
2. Make sure to cancel the TC Farm Memberhip subscription in addition to product subcriptions.
3. Check for current pending orders and remove any upcoming deliveries for one-time orders that are still in place.
Once you have confirmed that there are no active subscriptions and no current or upcoming deliveries, you have fully canceled your account.
We are sad to see you go and hope that you'll consider re-activating your account if you'd like to start ordering from us again in the future!