To a farm you can visit and support with confidence
We are MN farmers dedicated to raising the highest quality food
Pasture Raised | Organic Feed | Respect
The Most Ethical Food In MN
Trustworthy food should be easy
Frustrated by misleading food labels?
Wish groceries offered organic meats?
Do you value our local environment?
Together we can make a difference
TC Farm is Easy
1) Tell us about your family and preferences
2) We will personally recommend items for your first delivery
3) Adjust the order however you’d like
Order nothing or a bunch extra - its always up to you!
We Proudly Offer Healthy Food
Clean, Healthy Food
We started our farm because even natural grocers sell food made with unsettling shortcuts.
TC Farm is Transparent
- No dyes to make our egg yolks look darker
- No feedlot 'grass fed' beef -- grocery options are fed GMO sugar and industrial food waste
- No growth drugs of any sort
- No conventional feed with chemicals / GMO
- No overcrowded dirt lots others call 'pasture'.
We Insist Upon:
- Free choice transition or certified organic grains
- Lush green pasture
- Well cared for animals
- Respect for the environment
- Full transparency with published standards
No Chest Freezer Needed
Monthly pickups to over 70 locations throughout the Twin Cities metro area.
Home delivery option too!
Each delivery we will suggest a package chosen specifically for your family.
Change or skip anytime!
Right For Your Family
If you care about delicious food, your health, protecting the environment or respectful food, our products are right for you.
Trusted By Over 1000 Families
I love TC farms. A good variety of quality meets and totally customizable to your budget and taste. Meat that has been humanely treated and cared for. Not only that it actually tastes like meat used to taste. They have excellent customer service too. You will fall in love with the smoked wings!!! I highly recommend TC Farms.
- Sue (Edina)
Ethical treatment of animals. Top quality feed for their animals. Healthier meats for your family. You won't regret switching from whatever you're buying now.
- Marcel (Chanhassen)
Went here on the Eat Local Farm Tour and was so impressed. They served smoked pulled pork, brats and hot dogs - it was luscious. Thank you Jack and Betsy for your vision and hard work.
- Janie (MN)
My husband and I found TC Farm when we were looking for a balance between being meat eaters and making ecologically, environmentally, and morally sound choices.
We tried them out and were instantly hooked.
Let me tell you - you will never taste a pork chop this good (and I didn't even like pork chops), the eggs are on a whole new level, and the chicken is beyond anything I've ever tasted from a supermarket.
- Angie (Eden Prairie)
Get on our waiting list to become a member!
- Because of the extraordinary recent interest in TC Farm, we've set up a wait list for members who want to join.
- We are not doing any bulk orders at this time. (1/2 pig, whole pig, 1/2 cow, whole cow, etc)
- To get a better sense of our prices, we have a chart with some of our most common items here.